Jogja Biennale. Hacking Conflict, Equator #3
- 3rd November 2015 to 10th December 2015
Yogyakarta Biennale Foundation announces its new direction and curatorial team for the next edition, Biennale Equator #3 in 2015. The Jogja Biennale has created a theme beyond just the similarities between Indonesia and Nigeria, a theme that could also embrace contemporary discourse, political context, and social issues in both countries respectively.
For this exhibition, I am showing my latest in my public art series titled:
- Would you prefer to be white? Why?
- How many hours a day do you need your hand phone?
- What does failure teach us? Are you totally a Failure when you fail or make an ‘F’?
- How possible is it to have learned something without having failed?
- Does being global/international mean speaking English?
- How many hours a day do you spend reading a book, and how many hours a day do you spend looking at an electronic screen?
- How necessary is it to say ‘What Is on your mind’ on social media?
- Does the internet give you more knowledge than school or family?